Water Park Rules
GENERAL POOL RULES
- All persons passing through the entry gates must pay for admission.
- Someone 16 or older must accompany children under 7.
- Read and Obey all Posted Signs.
- Management reserves the right to restrict entry into the facilities when capacity is reached.
- No smoking inside the facility.
- No coolers, jugs, food or drinks can be brought into the facilities.
- Patrons should not loiter or play near land or water entries. This includes entrance gates, handicap access entrance to the water, all ladders, all stairs, and all rails.
- Patrons suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted.
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted at the facilities.
- Diving is permitted in the diving pool only. Patrons should not run, dive or flip from the side of the pool (feet first entries only).
- Glass-lensed masks and goggles are not permitted in the Diving area.
- No cutoffs, thongs, or other swimsuits determined inappropriate by management are allowed.
- Running, towel snapping, dunking, spitting, fighting and rough play, are not permitted. Profanity or conduct that endangers patrons is prohibited.
- Patrons violating rules will be subject to Disiplinary Procedures.
- Management carries the right to prohibit activities deemed unsafe, unsanitary or inappropriate.
- If a patron must leave the facility they will be given a stamp (upon request) which will allow re-entry into the facility at no charge.
- Management reserves the right to review, change, and establish rules as deemed necessary.
- The telephone is for local calls only. Staff must dial number and phone remains in office. The phone is there for emergency purposes.
- City of Goodland/Steever Water Park NOT responsible for stolen or lost items. Public Lockers are available. Use of locks is patrons responsibility.
Diving Area rules
- Must be able to swim across the pool and back to be allowed to go off the boards.
- Must be at least 42 inches tall.
- Wait in line at bottom of diving stand.
- NO Gainers. Front facing Diving ONLY.
- No Back Dives.
- Only one (1) bounce allowed.
- 300-lbs. weight limit.
- NO parents allowed in the deep end to catch their child.
- Area must be clear before next person jumps.
- Max load on blue/yellow slides: 1 person, 350 lbs.
- Riders under 48” tall are not permitted on slide.
- Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
- No jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, belly button rings, anklets) are allowed down the slides. Stud earrings are allowed down the slide.
- Never form chains.
- Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back or in a sitting position (sit up to go slower, lie down to go faster).
- Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride.
- Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all time.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by splash pool attendant and exit quickly.
- All riders must be able to swim in 3.5’ of water.
- Do not block the end of the slide.
- Leave the splash pool quickly and orderly.
- No swimming or flotation devices allowed in splash pool.
For safety reasons, pregnant women, persons with heart conditions, back trouble or the inability to control arms and legs, should not use the slide.