Request For Bids
The City of Goodland has begun to use BidNet Direct for bid posting. We will continue to post bids on our website as well. The direct link to the City of Goodland’s BidNet Page is www.bidnetdirect.com//cityofgoodland.
- IFB 2023-05 2023 Wheel LoaderINVITATION FOR BIDSIFB 2023-05 2023 Wheel Loader or Newer STREET DEPARTMENT GENERAL INFORMATION: Sealed bids will be received by the City of Goodland for a 2023 Wheel Loader or Newer. The City of Goodland reserves the right to waive minor technicalities under this specification. Federal and State laws supersede any conflicting part of this specification. The unit shall be a current model, new and unused,
- RFB for 2023 Contract Mowing ServicesBID SPECIFICATIONS 2023 CONTRACT MOWING SERVICES for SPECIFIED PROPERTIES WITHIN THE CITY OF GOODLAND, KANSAS General Information: Sealed Bids will be received for Contract Mowing Services within the City of Goodland, Kansas. Please submit your bid to the City Manager’s Office. All bids must be received on or before Wednesday, April 12, 2023 by 11:00 A.M. All bids should be marked, “CONTRACT MOWING” on the
- RFB: Goodland Municipal Airport Seal & PaintSealed bids subject to the conditions and provisions presented herein will be received until 2:00 pm (MDT), Monday, March 20, 2023 and then publicly opened and read at Office of the City Clerk, for furnishing all labor, materials and equipment and performing all work necessary to: Seal & Paint. Copies of the bid documents including project drawings and technical specifications are on file and may
- RFB: Airport Snow Removal EquipmentThe City of Goodland is requesting sealed bids to acquire “Snow Removal Equipment” for the Goodland Municipal Airport. AIP Project No. 3-20-0026-26 & 27Sealed bids subject to the conditions and provisions presented herein will be received until 2:00 pm MDT), Monday, March 20, 2023 and then publicly opened and read at Office of the City Clerk, for furnishing all labor, materials and equipment and performing
- RFP 2023-02 Water Storage Tank Maintenance Inspection ProgramADVERTISEMENT FOR PROPOSALSWATER STORAGE TANK MAINTENANCE INSPECTION PROGRAMFOR CITY OF GOODLAND, KANSAS Proposals will be received at the office of the City Clerk, City of Goodland City Hall204 W. 11th St.PO Box 59Goodland, KS 67735, until Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Mountain time for the above Proposal. Site inspections can be arranged by contacting Neal Thornburg (785) 890-4500 for an appointment. Consideration of