June 1, 2020 City Commission Agenda – 204 W. 11th St. at 5:00pm
City Commission meetings have been reopened to physical public attendance. Meetings will continue to be livestreamed on the City’s YouTube Channel. The meeting materials are provided below:
Link to View Meeting:
City Livestream Page
- CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS
- Northwest Tech Diesel Technology Program Expansion; Ben Schears
- Introduction of Summer Interns; Kinsey Volk and Somnath Mukherjee
- JOINT CITY-COUNTY MEETING
- County Commission Call to Order
- Economic Development-CVB-Chamber of Commerce Discussion
- County Commission Adjourns
- CONSENT AGENDA
- 05-18-20 Commission Meeting Minutes
- Appropriation Ordinances 2020-11; 2020-11A; 2020-P11
- COVID-19 Planning
- FY 2021 Budget Priorities
- City Manager
- City Commissioners
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Under the authority of KSA 75-4319 (b)(6) for preliminary discussions relating to the acquisition of real property.
- Action from Executive Session, if any.
- Next Regular Meeting: June 15, 2020
To Leave Public Comment:
Error: Contact form not found.
Note: Public Comment can also be given live by attending the meeting. Comments submitted online after 4:00pm on Monday will not be read during the meeting. Comments containing any of the following will not be allowed: profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, hate speech, defamation, name calling/personal attacks, spam comments, or other comments that the City Manager deems inappropriate.