February 5, 2018 City Commission Agenda
- CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- PRESENTATIONS & PROCLAMATIONS
- Elks 150th Proclamation
- New Police Officer Introduction – Jamie McKinney
- CONSENT AGENDA
- 1-16-18 Commission Meeting Minutes
- Appropriation Ordinances, 2018-03; 2018-03A; 2018-P03
- Unfit Structures
- Street Project Priorities; EBH Projects Update
- FY 2019 Budget Calendar
- Ordinance 1710: Board Consolidations
- Ordinance 1711: K27 ROW, Irvin Annexation
- ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS
- Resolution 1515: Unfit Structure 1619 Kansas
- FORMAL ACTIONS
- Cemetery Board Appointment – Jan Lohr
- Bid Award – Chip Rock Delivery
- City Manager
- City Commissioners
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Under the authority of KSA 75-4319 (b)(2) for consultation with an attorney for the body or agency which would be deemed privileged in the attorney-client relationship.
- Under the authority of KSA 75-4319 (b)(1) for personnel matters for nonelected personnel.
- Special Meeting – February 15, 2018
- Next Regular Meeting* – February 20, 2018
*Regular meeting held on Tuesday due to
February 19th office closure.
NOTE: Background information is available for review in the office of the City Clerk prior to the meeting. The Public Comment section is to allow members of the public to address the Commission on matters pertaining to any business within the scope of Commission authority and not appearing on the Agenda. Ordinance No. 1523 requires anyone who wishes to address the Commission on a non-agenda item to sign up in advance of the meeting and to provide their name, address, and the subject matter of their comments.